- 2021 Year 12 Teachers Conference Charles Campbell College Tuesday 23rd February and Thursday 25th February click here for call for presenters form
- Technology in the Classroom May 12th, 17th and 25th - click here for the form
- ACARA all day seminar on the draft curriculum May 28th at MASA - click here for the form
- Maths Teacher Circles with Dr Amie Albrecht June 17th at MASA - click here for the form
- 2021 Annual Conference Thursday 15th and Friday 16th July - Venue, Concordia College
- 2021 Primary Teachers of Mathematics Saturday sessions 30th October and 6th November More information to come
- 29th - 30th 2021 AAMT e-conference - Future Proofing Australia's mathematical capacity register below
- 26th November STEM Conference - Underdale High School - click for information and to submit an abstract
Can we future proof Australia’s Mathematical capacity?
Join in two days of online forums and workshops with
presentations by prominent thinkers in research, education,
workplace culture, government policy, technology and
Hear our Keynote speakers. Cheryl Praeger, Emeritus Professor
of Mathematics at The University of Western Australia, will reflect
on mathematics and mathematics education in Australia
over her career—changes and the roles of women.
Charlie Stripp, Director of The National Centre for Excellence in the Teaching
of Mathematics (NCETM) UK), will describe the work being done to improve
mathematics education in England and what has been achieved so far.
Register now online at www.aamt.edu.au